What is a Trade Account?
A trade account is often explained as the most valuable type of account for many small businesses, it is a simple concept whereby a business uses trade credit to purchase goods or services from the providing vendor (that's us at Hi Vis Heroes), the trade credit account grows a balance and trade customers get the advantages of better prices and a quicker/ more convenient method to order / pay for goods.
We at Hi Vis Heroes offer a broad range of trade accounts depending on the customer and their individual requirements.
Call us on 0191 340 0525 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs and we will recommend what we feel is best for you.
Once your account is approved you will be able to login to our site and access your trade prices, special offers and you will also be able to access your order history, which will enable you to order regularly purchased items instantly. No need to waste valuable time contacting customer services. You will also have the option to manage multiple delivery addresses, order contact details and much more.
Details of Trade Accounts:
- - Your first invoice will be issued on a pro-forma basis. (A pro forma invoice is a preliminary bill of sale sent to buyers in advance of a shipment or delivery of goods. The invoice will typically describe the purchased items and other important information such as the shipping weight and transport charges).
- - We have a quick and easy application / credit check process. Simply call us on 0191 340 6161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- - Trade account customers are on 30-day credit terms.
- - No minimum order quantity applies!
- - Orders over £100+VAT receive free delivery.
- - Become a trade account holder and benefit from special offers and discounts.
**(All trade accounts are subject to status and credit checks).
We can also offer additional options and benefits such as: -
- Allowing you to request products that we have not presently listed on our website. We have access to a wide range of brands and will do our best to source items that meet your requirements.
- We also allow customers the ability to create your own kit / uniform wearer packs – e.g. one order maybe for a bundle that contains a range of items for example a wearer pack for one employee that could consist of 2 x hi vis vests, 5 x polo t-shirts, 3 x trousers & 1 pair of safety boots, we could create this as an easy to order bundle for you, in order to cut down on your admin time and ordering time, this solution would also help to maintain consistency when ordering uniforms for new starters, etc.
- We can also offer our customers the opportunity to store artwork / logos / designs and we have the ability to make artwork amendments for you. We can do this in house and can store your logo in our online storage database, this will help in order to reduce your order lead time.
Contact us now to see what we can do for you.