Adding your choice of logo or text to a garment is an ever increasing trend especially in the workwear industry; personalising clothing and garments is something we specialise in here at Hi Vis Heroes. The customisation process can be done via print or embroidery (there are several different methods available). Any order / any garment can be personalised in some way with your choice of logo or text.
Customised clothing is not only used as a uniform or branding solution but also used for things like promotional events, hen / stag parties, sporting events or even custom design one off orders; we can cater for all of these things.
We believe we are highly competitive in terms of pricing and all round service offering, we have done our research and believe our service is second to none from the quality of the work, to the customer service and the turnaround time of the order. Our pricing structure is fair, set up application fees are taking into consideration, as is a very reasonable time scale in getting the items from the order stage to your door. We have conducted extensive competitor research and believe we can comfortably hold our own in this industry so give us a call today to discuss your order requirements.
How to add logo (The process in a nutshell):
- - 1. Choose your garment, select the correct sizes, colour & quantity you require.
- - 2. On the product page there is a drop-down box asking, "Do you want to customise your clothing?" - Select Yes (ensure the correct size is selected).
- - 3. Select what type of customisation you want (print or embroidery) - please note costs will differ depending on what process is selected. (You will also be shown pricing tiers to show you potential savings for additional garments).
- - 4. Click on the upload your logo option - then select choose file.
- - 5. Attach logo in an approved format - We can accept jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, ai, psd, cdr, eps, png, and sometimes pdf files.
- - 6. Let us know if you have had your logo digitised by us on a previous order. Digitisation is the process of having your logo or text converted so that the machine knows where to place every stitch. If you have had us create you a file before then this can be used again free of charge. If not, then there is a one off £9.99 set up charge for this process.
- - 7. Select customisation location (s) - if you wish to add a second logo on there is an option for this (you can select an alternative customisation type and location if needed).
- - 8. Add additional instructions or requirements in the comments box then add to cart to submit your order.
- - 9. Within 1-2 working days of you placing an order, we'll send over a proof of your design for you to check and approve before the item goes into production.
- - 10. Approve design once you have received the digitalised proof / if you have any amendments contact us with your order number to make any changes. - Production will NOT commence until we have received your approval. (delays in approval will result in delays in turnaround).
To read more details on our print service click here:
To read more details on our embroidery service click here:
How to choose what type of customisation is best for you -
Here at Hi Vis Heroes we cater for all customer types across all industries, no matter if you are a small business or a large enterprise there is no order too big or too small, we cater for business and individual customers alike and offer every customer the same first class service regardless of order size or spend.
When it comes down to the decision making process in deciding which application type would work best to showcase your branded workwear or promotional clothing, there are a number of factors that we would consider before recommending which process we believe would be the most suitable in order to provide you with the highest standard of personalised clothing.
3 key questions that will help us to determine what application type is the most suitable are as follows:
- 1. - What type of clothing/ garments do you want to personalise? / How many of each item do you require?
- 2. - What type of logo or design are you planning to use?
- 3. - What are the garments going to be used for (everyday usage / one off wear for example, is the item required to withstand particular conditions or temperatures, does the item need to be hard wearing etc)?
Please note all artwork will be need to be proofed & approved before production can commence.
Selecting a customisation location:
Once you have made the decision to customise your garment you now need to decide where that logo is best placed, there are several options to choose from.. (you may even decide on more that one location). Some of the frequently used customisation locations are itemised below:
- Left chest
- Right chest
- Large central front
- Large central back
- Small nape of neck
- Lower Back
- Left Sleeve
- Right sleeve
- Left Leg
- Right Leg
(Note: On items with pockets if you select customisation on the same side as a pocket you will lose functionality of the pocket).
There may be certain limitations on what we can and can't do in terms of customisation depending on the customisation type / customisation location and garment type you select. In particular, certain designs cannot be embroidered, such as those with several colour gradients or very intricate designs. Certain garments may be too thin to embroider on, some garments may not be suitable for print or transfer for example. However, unlike other companies who would simply refuse your order, our expert team will always look to find the best solution to meet your needs. Our in house team will work with you once your order is placed to explore the best possible option to get your order completed to the highest standard.
To see more on our print servcies Click here:
To see more on our embroidery Click here