Adding your choice of logo or text to a garment is an ever increasing trend especially in the workwear industry; personalising clothing and garments is something we specialise in here at Hi Vis Heroes. The customisation process can be done via print or embroidery (there are several different methods available). Any order / any garment can be personalised in some way with your choice of logo or text.
Customised clothing is not only used as a uniform or branding solution but also used for things like promotional events, hen / stag parties, sporting events or even custom design one off orders; we can cater for all of these things.
We believe we are highly competitive in terms of pricing and all round service offering, we have done our research and believe our service is second to none from the quality of the work, to the customer service and the turnaround time of the order. Our pricing structure is fair, set up application fees are taking into consideration, as is a very reasonable time scale in getting the items from the order stage to your door. We have conducted extensive competitor research and believe we can comfortably hold our own in this industry so give us a call today to discuss your order requirements.
How to add logo (The process in a nutshell):
- 1. Choose your garment, select the correct colour, size(s) & quantities you require.
- 2. On the product page there is a drop-down box which gives you the option to "Customise your item”; select No for blank items; select "Yes, with print" or "Yes, with embroidery" to customise. (Please note customisation costs will differ depending on what process is selected); once you have selected your customisation method you will be shown pricing tiers for each method to show you potential savings when purchasing additional garments).
- 3. The next step is to select your customisation location (s) (let us know what position you wish to add your logo or text) - if you wish to add a second logo to your item, there is an option to do so further down the page (you can then select an alternative customisation type and location if needed).
- 4. If you want to add a logo or image, click on the upload your logo option; then select choose file.
- 5. Upload / Attach your logo in an approved format - We can accept jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, ai, psd, cdr, eps, png, and sometimes pdf file. (A high resolution, good quality image would be preferred).
- 6. If you wish to add text to your item; (a company name / email or phone number for example) you can do so at this point. Simply type in the required text in the insert text box. (State in the comments section if you require a specific font, text size or colour).
- 7. Let us know if you have had your logo set up by us for previous order simply by selecting yes or no to the "has this logo been set up by us before" section. Logo set up involves digitisation, this is basically the process of having your logo or text converted into a useable format to allow us to customise your order, for embroidery digitisation is used so that our machines know exactly where to place every stitch. If we have created you a logo file before then this can be used again free of charge.
Once your logo is set up with us there is no need to pay this fee again, digitisation / logo set up is a one-time fee for each new logo, this fee is a £9.99 per each new logo. (however please note for now we are offering this service for free).
- 8. State if you would like to add an additional logo, follow the steps above to add second logo, if no is selected please add any additional instructions or requirements in the comments box then select add to cart to submit your order.
- 9. Within 1-2 working days of placing an order, we'll send over a proof of your design for you to check and approve the design and mock-up of your order before the item goes into production.
- 10. The last step in the process is for you to approve the design / customisation mock up once you have received the digitised proof. If you have any amendments to your proof please don't hesitate to contact us with your order number to make any changes. Please note production will NOT commence until we have received your approval. (Delays in approval will result in delays in turnaround). The below screenshot represents how to use the "add logo" function on site.
- Please be aware there is no preview section at the checkout - you will receive a proof document via email a few days after your order is placed.
How to choose what type of customisation is best for you:
Here at Hi Vis Heroes we cater for all customer types across all industries, no matter if you are a small business or a large enterprise there is no order too big or too small, we cater for business and individual customers alike and offer every customer the same first class service regardless of order size or spend.
When it comes down to the decision making process in deciding which application type would work best to showcase your branded workwear or promotional clothing, there are a number of factors that we would consider before recommending which process we believe would be the most suitable in order to provide you with the highest standard of personalised clothing.
3 key questions that will help us to determine what application type is the most suitable are as follows:
- 1. What type of clothing/ garments do you want to personalise? / How many of each item do you require?
- 2. What type of logo or design are you planning to use?
- 3. What are the garments going to be used for (everyday usage / one off wear for example, is the item required to withstand particular conditions or temperatures, does the item need to be hard wearing etc)?
Please note all artwork will be need to be proofed & approved before production can commence.
Selecting a customisation location:
Once you have made the decision to customise your garment you now need to decide where that logo is best placed, there are several options to choose from. (You may even decide on more that one location). Some of the frequently used customisation locations are itemised below:
- - Large centre rear
- - Nape of neck
- - Lower Back
- - Right chest
- - Left chest
- - Large central front
- - Left Sleeve
- - Right sleeve
- - Left Leg
- - Right Leg
(Note: On items with pockets if you select customisation on the same side as a pocket you will lose functionality of the pocket).
Here is a few examples of our most popular customisation locations.
There may be certain limitations on what we can and can't do in terms of customisation depending on the customisation type / customisation location and garment type you select. In particular, certain designs cannot be embroidered, such as those with several colour gradients or very intricate designs. Certain garments may be too thin to embroider on, some garments may not be suitable for print or transfer for example. However, unlike other companies who would simply refuse your order, our expert team will always look to find the best solution to meet your needs. Our in house team will work with you once your order is placed to explore the best possible option to get your order completed to the highest standard.
To see more on our print servcies Click here:
To see more on our embroidery Click here