For the majority of orders our usual turnaround time is around a week depending on order size. Should you require quicker shipment, please give us a call on 0191 340 6161 to discuss your needs.
- - Couriers we use are: Royal Mail or DPD.
- - Standard orders are dispatched via Royal Mail 2nd class; larger orders are dispatched via courier.
- - Shipping on all orders is £4.99+VAT
- - All orders of £100.00 (excluding VAT) or above will receive FREE delivery.
- (Please note: There is no tracking available with Royal Mail 2nd Class. If you require tracking with your order, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to provide you with a quote).
- - Products with a logo or customisation will on average take 5-7 working days for delivery from the point when artwork is approved.
- - Products without a logo or customisation will generally take 1 - 2 working days to arrive, or 3-5 working days for delivery depending on the product(s) / brands. (Due to us stocking a large range of brands some suppliers take longer to send the garments in to us so although we aim to get items out as soon as possible sometimes suppliers may slightly delay this process).
Please note delivery times may extend beyond the allotted time frame in peak trading seasons and delivery time frames are subject to stock availability. Should any delays be likely to occur, rest assured our customer service team will be in touch to provide regular updates as well as alternative garments where appropriate.
Express delivery times:
(Costs are estimated - Call us to discuss your requirements).
- - 5-7 working days turnaround is our standard service
- - 3 day service + 50% cost
- - 36 hour service + 75% cost
- - 24 hour service +100% cost (24 hour delivery is only suitable for certain items / certain jobs – for example dye sublimation customisation on standard items that are held in stock).
We do cater for orders outside of the UK, for more information on delivery and shipping costs for any country outside of the UK simply ring for a quote, prices for shipping will depend on order size and location, once we know this information, we will be happy to give you a quote and time scale for delivery.
We now use DPD as one of our chosen couriers, DPD provide a full tracked service once your order has been dispatched. On the morning of the delivery you will receive an email which gives you a one-hour time slot for delivery. DPD can also make alternative arrangements with you, such as changing the delivery date or leaving instructions to deliver your order with a neighbour. To view DPD Tracking click here.
If you have a query about your order, please call our customer service team on 0191 340 6161. Lines are open from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.